Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tummy Problems Continue...

Please keep Lorielle in your prayers... We are STILL trying to get to the bottom of her tummy issues! She went 4 days with only eating a nibble here and there... and I do mean a "nibble". Before that, we had one good day - three bad days... and so on. The Miralax is helping in the area needed... but, she is still having tummy aches frequently. This past week, she began telling me it was hurting all the way up under her rib cage. I spoke to her doctor yesterday... and we are going to schedule an ultra-sound... Her pediatrician also prescribed Axid in case she may be suffering from an ulcer. She is definitely a little worry-wart... so, it is something we will need to work through. She also prescribed a very bland diet... no ketchup (her favorite!), barbecue sauce, tomato sauce, citrus (oranges are her favorite, too!), etc. If the tummy aches persist, we are headed toward an Upper GI... which I really don't want to put her through. So, lots of prayers needed! She is growing... and maintaining her weight... so, that is a positive!

Thank You
Mommy!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Poor baby! I will pray for her to feel better soon!