Friday, July 25, 2008

-A Very Special Day-

Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a real blessing.
~Psalm 127:3

On Sunday, July 20th, 2008 - Bob and I dedicated our son, Logan, to the Lord. It was such a special day... filled with thanksgiving and celebration!

Bob and I have finally found a church we can call home - Eagle Ridge! We are so blessed... Pastor Steve is absolutely wonderful - a man of such great faith and dedication - and our church family is the most loving there could be! To stand before them and dedicate Logan was such an honor.

I was as nervous as could be... and thought I would begin sobbing at any second... but, I briefly shared our story of struggles, heartaches, and blessings as we went through infertility treatment. God has given Bob and I such a compassion for other couples struggling to have children... and I felt lead to share what God has done in our lives.

Pastor Steve then asked "Do you promise in the presence of God, your friends and family, and this church body to do your best to instill in your child the values and teachings that will lead him to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ? Do you promise to pray daily for your child? Do you also promise to entrust your child to God’s care and to offer him to God for His service and ministry?" ... And of course, we said "We do!"









Since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of His will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please Him in every way. Colossians 1:9-10












I see the sunshine in your smile.
You mean so much, my precious child.
I'm here to help you learn and grow.
And share with you the things I know.
But most of all I hope that you
Will love God 'cause he loves you, too!
-----Anonymous
Thank You God! We've been so very blessed... a little girl... a little boy... Truly... A Lil' Bit of Heaven on Earth!



1 comments:

Kelly said...

How beautiful! He truly is a little angel of God and we wish him many blessings in his life, today and always. Love, The Cullens