Dear Lorielle,
Five years ago today... On October 29, 2003... at 8:17 a.m. ... Mommy and Daddy's lives were changed forever! We welcomed a precious baby girl into this world... a miracle... a blessing... a gift from above... YOU! I cannot believe that you are five years old today... WOW! I remember your birth day as if it was yesterday! It will be a day I will remember forever! You entered this world with such a quiet little cry... weighing just 6 lbs. and 14 oz. ... and perfect in every way! Five years later... you are certainly not as quiet as you once were... and definitely not itsy-bitsy any longer... but, still and always will be... my precious little girl! I love you!
I am so very proud of you Missy! You were Mommy's lil' rosebud when you were born... and have now become a beautiful lil' blossom! Lorielle, you are so very loving ~ kind ~ generous ~ happy ~ not only beautiful on the outside... but more importantly beautiful on the inside!
To spend each and every day with you has truly been a privilege that I am so very thankful for! To watch you learn... and grow... and stand beside you with each milestone you have conquered... is such a precious gift! I thank God every day for you.
Every day is a "birth day" celebration for Mommy... waking to see your smiling face each morning... and tucking you into bed each night with a story, prayers, cuddles and kisses... makes Mommy the happiest, most blessed Mommy ever!
Happy Birthday My Precious Little Girl! You are FIVE years old today! Because of you... I have been blessed with FIVE years of priceless memories! You have shared FIVE years of kisses and cuddles with me! You have filled my heart with FIVE years of love, laughter, and yes, even a "few" tears! How I feel so very special to celebrate this day with you... because for FIVE years I have been a Mommy... YOUR Mommy!
I Love You Sweetie! Happy, Happy 5th Birthday!
XOXO Mommy XOXO
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Happy 5th Birthday Lorielle!
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
12:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Lorielle!!! I can't believe you are 5!!
Post a Comment