Yes, my little girl is in need of prayer... please! She started Prevacid in August... and we had almost two months without any tummy issues. I had so hoped and prayed the Prevacid was our "magic potion"... but, it doesn't look like that is so. The last few weeks have been a roller coaster ride... and it seems as if we are back where we were. Two weeks ago, she missed two days of school... and today she is home again. She is so sad! Last night she had severe pains in her tummy... and she has also been complaining of pain in her left side. I am waiting to hear back from the GI doctor she has been referred to... and hoping they can see us sooner than the six-eight weeks I was told!
Please keep her in your prayers... for a diagnosis, treatment, and healing!
Thank You,
Her Very Worried Mommy!
Update: Her appt. with the GI doctor at Children's Hospital is not until December 3rd... ugh! Until then... I am going to try and "treat" her myself by excluding certain foods from her diet each week and praying that will make some difference.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Prayer...
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment