Tuesday, October 7, 2008

School Pictures

Yes, it is that time... Today is school picture day! Remember the good ole' days... our "infamous" class pictures...

Here is my cutie-little girl (well, not so little anymore!). Last night I put pin curls in her hair to add a little bit of "bounce" for picture today. I was hoping she would have some curl left at picture time. Well, as I was combing Lorielle's hair this morning... my smart little kindergartner informed me her hair was way too curly and that I was making her look like a dork! HHHmmm... I didn't realize this started sooooo young!





She had to throw in at least one pose for the camera!



Lorielle and her best friend! Aren't they just precious?

Lorielle is doing wonderful... and absolutely LOVES kindergarten! Although, there isn't as much playtime as I remember kindergarten being... I think she is having the time of her life! Academically she is doing AWESOME... especially without any preschool... and I am so very proud of her! We have our first official "Parent-Teacher Conference" next week... but, her teacher already gave Bob and I a sneak peek... and Lorielle is doing great! She brought home her first reading book... and she was so proud of herself as she read to Mommy! She has already learned several "sight" words... and has gotten 90% or above on every single math test. They have sharing every week... last week she shared our Alaskan Cruise... and this week she will share something that begins with the letter "S". She has also been able to pick a toy from the "treasure box" three times for being such a good example to her classmates. Way to go Lorielle! Mommy loves you "more than all the stars in the sky... and deeper than all the oceans"!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

She is the most beautiful little girl and you always dress her in the prettiest outfits!!