Sunday, March 22, 2009

~Carmel~

Two days in Carmel... Definitely a "Lil' Bit of Heaven on Earth!"

Can I say I am blessed? Ohhh... Most definitely! My man is full of surprises... AND... romance, too... how lucky am I? He had planned a romantic get away for our anniversary in January that unfortunately did not work out because we had two sick little ones. So... with quite a bit of talking where he had made surprise reservations, he was able to reschedule our stay... and made plans for my birthday! He planned every single detail... down to the very last second! A romantic get away at the Tickle Pink Inn. A place he found after searching all of the hotels on the coast of California and Oregon. (See his website: Misty Point Inn).

Our day began with the quickest route to Carmel of course... in order to arrive on time for the afternoon "meet and greet" reception on the terrace... we checked into our beautiful suite... definitely considered "a room with a view"... did a little bit of shopping in Carmel Highlands... then shared a romantic dinner on our balcony during sunset (not planned the many Seagulls that stopped by!)... Add... candles... a hot tub... fireplace... breakfast in bed... a beautiful drive on the coast... lunch... Need I say I more... I felt like royalty... a Princess with her Prince Charming! We spent the second night at the Apple Farm... which was also very nice... relaxing... and quite romantic!


On our way...


Our suite... absolutely huge... gorgeous... beautiful!




Part of our amazing view...


Fun times...


This Seagull stopped by to check out our dinner... and before we knew it... several had arrived... and boy, were they friendly... a little too friendly!



Sunset...


The sun began to set at 7:15 p.m. ... It was so very pretty!









I love this part of the coast... the rocks... the trees... the ocean... just gorgeous!





Our balcony.



My Prince Charming!


Thank you Robert for planning such a very romantic get away for the two of us! I enjoyed every single second! My birthday couldn't have been better! I am definitely "Lost" inside your love! (Yes, "Lost" by Faith Hill!)... Who could have ever imagined our "Broken Road" (Rascal Flatts)... would have led to "Me and You" (Kenny Chesney!)... I love you honey... forever and ever... and always!!!
~~~~
Mom and Dad... thank you for keeping the kiddos and watching the pups! Thank you for my birthday present... a shopping spree for new clothes... and Mom... thank you for all of your much needed to hear advice! Love ya'!

0 comments: