Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thank You!

Robert, Lorielle, and Logan...

Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!! My birthday was absolutely wonderful! Lorielle and Logan... I love my bag full of "girly - goodies"... slippers, lotion, face cleanser, face cream, nail polish and remover, a new blow dryer and curling iron... All so perfect... and I love it all! They were all on my list of "wants"... but, items I haven't bought for myself in a long time... THANK YOU! Lorielle the cake was delicious... and so very pretty! And, the birthday celebration you planned was so much fun... and something I will always remember. THANK YOU! I love you and Logan to pieces!

Robert, what can I say? THANK YOU doesn't seem to be enough for the beautiful Carmel "get away" you planned for me... not a detail missed! The hotel room was beyond what I could have ever imagined... and our time together was absolutely priceless! I love you more and more each day... and look forward to each and every day we spend together as husband and wife... father and mother!

Thank you to the best family ever!
Mom/Lisa
XOXOXOX

P.S. Honey... I promise not to tell anyone... but the song "It Won't Be Like This For Long" was on my blog two months ago... it happens to be one of my favorite! But, glad you were listening to the words for once... hahaha! Good song pick!

0 comments: