Tuesday, January 29, 2008

8 Years In The Making!

Eight years ago today, Bob and I exchanged wedding vows in a small chapel in Las Vegas! This past weekend, we celebrated our anniversary by returning. We truly had a PERFECT time... 3 days and 2 nights of solid fun, laughter, and a celebration of 8 years of marriage! We stayed at Mandalay Bay... went to see Brad Paisley in concert (our favorite!)... toured the casinos... walked in the rain... and enjoyed a little R & R! Although we missed having the kiddos in tow... it was a very special weekend.

I have been blessed with such a very special man! Bob, I am so very proud to call you my husband and the father of my children! You are my best friend - the love of my life! Thank you for eight years of love, laughter, and yes, even the tears... Our marriage has grown by leaps and bounds... (who would have ever guessed?)... and I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together! I love you! Happy Anniversary!







Rodney Atkins opened for Brad Paisley...


Brad Paisley






The gazebo we were married in.






The new Palazzo Hotel.

The view from our room.
Eight years... and still lov'n!
Yes, we almost made reservations at the Monte Carlo... Yikes!

Oh yes.... Mom and Dad... thank you so much for taking such good care of the kiddos... and the pups... for us! Our anniversary get away meant so much to us... partly because we knew our little ones were in such special hands! You did great! Thank you! Now go and catch up on some sleep! Oh... and mom... I don't think I have ever seen your house look like it did when we picked them up Monday afternoon! I don't think you could step foot in the family room without stepping on a toy! XOXOX



0 comments: