Friday, May 1, 2009

Last One!

Lorielle's very last Kindergarten Family Project...

What her school means to her........



I can't believe this school year is coming to a close! My lil' "Kindergartner" will soon be a "First Grader" ... HHHmmm... sounds so "grown up" for me! Where did this year go? If only we could slow life down a bit... well, quite a bit! Lorielle is doing excellent in school... and we are so very proud of her! Of course, she has the very best of teachers... Mrs. Perez-Anderson... and oh, how we are going to miss her! Mrs. Perez-Anderson told us at the beginning of the school year where our lil' ones would by the end of the year... and I couldn't believe it... truly! Yet, here I sit today in amazement at all that Lorielle has learned... and how far she has come! Wow...


We love you Lorielle!

0 comments: