Hi Lisa, this is Lindsay, Kelly's friend. I've been checking out your blog for a little while now and I really enjoy it. Our boys are very close in age. Well just wanted to say hi. I also have a blog but it's private. I would love to add you, just send me your email to lahesser@verizon.net if you want to! Take care, and you do seem like a very good mommy :)
"If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You're braver than you believe; stronger than you seem; and smarter than you think! But the most things is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you."~Winnie The Pooh.
In those TIMES I can't seem to find GOD, I rest in the ASSURANCE He knows how to FIND ME.
EVERYDAY holds a possibility of a MIRACLE!
LIFE is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our BREATH AWAY.
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say "I used everything you gave me."
"God doesn't call the qualified. He qualifies the called."
3 comments:
Hi Lisa, this is Lindsay, Kelly's friend. I've been checking out your blog for a little while now and I really enjoy it. Our boys are very close in age. Well just wanted to say hi. I also have a blog but it's private. I would love to add you, just send me your email to lahesser@verizon.net if you want to! Take care, and you do seem like a very good mommy :)
Oh these pictures are so sweet!! I love the one of all of you asleep!! Too cute! :)
You are the bestest mommy...and the bestest wife!
Post a Comment