Pledge of Respect for Second Grade
I am a smart, special, valuable person.
I respect myself and I respect others.
My words and actions are kind and honest.
I accept only my best in all I do.
I am PROUD TO BE ME!
.
.
A note (inside a bag with "goodies") was sent home today from Mrs. Woods
Welcome to Room 3025!
Each of the following items in this bag are important reminders:
1. Hershey's HUGS to remember that we all need them now and then.
2. A balloon to remind you to SOAR to new heights.
3. Snickers to remind you to take time to LAUGH.
4. An eraser to remind us that everyone makes MISTAKES.
5. Lifesavers to remind us that we can DEPEND ON EACH OTHER at all times!
Have a WONDERFUL day! I'm so glad you are here!
Mrs. Woods



1 comments:
That is the cutest idea from her teacher, love it! Lorielle looks so grown up! She is going to do so so well in 2nd grade!!
Post a Comment