Our very brave lil' boy... was admitted to UCLA this week for his 4th VEEG. 4 days... 17 probes... and 1 very special lil' boy... that captured the heart of so many during his stay! Logan how much Mommy and Daddy love you! You know my lil' man... if Mommy could take all of this away... I would do it in a heartbeat! One day Buddy... I promise you!
(Mommy's heart hasn't quite been able to find the words to share... so, for now... we'll let the pictures speak!).
New Curious George Jammies... "Monkey"... and a new Buzz Lightyear rolling suitcase...
Playing "Thomas" with Daddy...
Chooo...Chooo...
Settling into our "hotel room" (as Logan calls it)... but, first... opening a new DVD from his buddies Joey and Nick!
Thank You Joey and Nick... I can't wait to watch it!
Finally... the worst part is over... 17 probes glued to this precious lil' head... and now we wait and pray... oh and yes... PLAY!
Daddy blowing bubbles...
Bathroom time...
Taking a cat-nap... with his new Jammies from his buddies Joey and Nick... and Doctor Bear (given to him by one of his nurses)!
Watching his new DVD...
If only I could learn to read this... oh, if only...
A new present from one of the nurses... a BIG Hot Wheels Truck! WOW!
...and two new cars to go with it!

1 comments:
Oh Logan you are so awesome!! You are such a brave and strong boy and we just love you so much! We are glad you enjoyed the DVD and PJs. They look so cute on you, a perfect fit! And your new Hot Wheels truck is so so cool! I could not think of a more deserving boy. We pray that God heals you soon sweet boy!! xoxo
Post a Comment