And so it is... summer is "almost" over...
The 2010-2011 school year is "almost" underway...
And my "almost" 2nd Grader is ready to begin a new chapter in her lil' life...
If only Mommy's heart was "almost" ready to let go once again!
Lorielle and I attended 2nd Grade Orientation this morning...
Forms completed and turned in... check!
2nd Grade Pictures... and Student ID Card... check!
Uniforms... School Rules... Handbook... check!
Official SRA Booster Club members... check!
.
Smiles... Excitement... Friends... and just a tad bit nervous... check!
.
Signed out 2nd Grade text books... check!



1 comments:
I love all of Lorielle's school gear. She may have the coolest backpack of this century! Oh and that 2nd grade Language Arts book, yep, I taught with that one. Boy do I remember that book well and all the lessons to go with it! Enjoy your 1st day of 2nd grade tomorrow Lorielle. I am a little bias but 2nd grade is the BEST! :)
Post a Comment