Monday, August 4, 2008

~~ Day Three ~~

We took a little time off from the beach today to do a little school shopping. Yes, I said SCHOOL SHOPPING! We found 3 dresses at Osh Kosh Outlet... Did I mention Lorielle "plans" to wear dresses every day to school? HHHmmm... we'll see!

After a little shopping, we headed to Apple Farm for lunch! We tried to have lunch on their patio... although Logan had other plans. Daddy had to take him to the car because he was having a crying spell that lasted for an hour! Lorielle and I rushed through our lunch, packed up Daddy's to go... and tried to comfort Logan. Bad day I guess... after Mommy wrapped him in a blanket and snuggled with him... he finally calmed down. Poor Guy! But... I was so surprised to see a good friend I hadn't seen in a few years. That definitely made my day! And, as we were leaving we also saw a pastor from our old church in Valencia. Amazing... miles away from home!




After shopping and lunch... we walked for a scoop of ice cream! Mint Chocolate Chip - Lorielle's favorite!

An evening walk on the beach...

Such a cutie-pie!




0 comments: