Monday, August 18, 2008

Lorielle's Special Day!

Yes, we are in our final "moments" before my little girl begins kindergarten! I cannot believe it... maybe still in denial a little... and praying like cRaZy that each second will last hours... days!

On Friday, I treated Lorielle to her very own special day! She had her haircut the day before... so I decided I would take her for "kindergarten pictures" and a special lunch! We have her first day of school outfit already picked out... and that is what she wore for pictures. A red shirt with apples... a jean skirt with apples... apples on her socks... apple pretties for her hair... and yes, an apple backpack and lunchbox. She looked so cute... and so "grown up!". I told her she could pick anywhere she wanted to eat for lunch... and she chose Red Robin (just as Cara /Madie did on John and Kate Plus Eight!). I told her she could order ANYTHING on the menu... and as soon as the waitress stopped by our table, without any reassurance... she ordered the "Mega Chocolate Milkshake!" (yes, just like the girls did on John & Kate!). Thankfully, the waitress "kid sized" the milkshake! She barely touched her corn dog, but that is okay... it was just as yummy for dinner! It was a special day for not only Lorielle, but Mommy, too! I will never forget there was a time in my life that I thought this day might not ever happen!



Kindergarten Assessment Day.


Lorielle at her school!


Pretty Girl... Getting Ready For Her Special Day!


New Outfit!



Goof'n around at Red Robin...




Down to some serious business!


Mmmm...


All ready for her first day... We learned today she will have the kindergarten teacher we picked... (Thank you God!)... Her lil' friend is also in her class... We cleaned her closet and have all of her new school clothes in order... School supplies are ready... Kindergarten here she comes!

YAY LORIELLE!!!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute with her new apple outfit! This is such a hugr milestone that none of you will forget. That is so great you went out for a special day with your little girl. I can't wait to see her first day of school pictures!!