We made it through our "first" week... thank goodness it was only 3 days! Mommy was SO ready for the weekend! Day 2 was much harder for me... I think the reality of my little girl in school was beginning to settle in! By Day 3... I was very happy it was Friday... and I would have her home for TWO WHOLE DAYS! I know... very selfish on my part... I am working on it... praying through it! Lord help me!
On the other hand... Lorielle is doing wonderful! She is having so much fun... she likes her teacher... is making new friends... and working hard! I love to listen to her share her day with us... I am always learning something new! There are "must do's"... and "may do's"... Bunkey The Monkey who misbehaves in class and must learn the classroom rules (a book she has already memorized), the hand sign they use if they need to use the restroom, and the stickers she earns for returning her homework folder. Back To School Night is this week... and we can't wait! We are working on homework habits... and that has been a bit of a challenge... but, we will get there! I will also begin volunteering in the classroom this week. I am a bit nervous... but, I hope it works out well. Just waiting for my TB results to come in.
~DAY TWO~
Monday, August 25, 2008
Kinder Days
Morning line up...
My happy little girl... chatt'n away!
Welcome to our family "Kinder"... ... Each day Lorielle's teacher walks the students out of class in one-long-straight-line... and there was my little girl proudly clutching this puppy under her arm with a huge smile on her face. "HHHmmm"... I thought... "did she 'borrow' that from someone?" ... NOPE! It is hers to keep! Her teacher explained that Lorielle was a good example to her classmates and was able to move her "clip" into the blue square and because of that... she was able to pick something special from the class treasure chest. We named him Kinder for kindergarten... and he keeps Mommy and Logan company while Lorielle is at school. I guess she learned her lesson... no more talking on the rug!
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment