Yes, our lil' guy is WALKING... Just like that! It happened yesterday... Lorielle had just left with Grandma and Grandpa to go to the movies (to see "Kit"). Logan and I were in the loft and he was playing with his toys. A few minutes later... I see him WALKING towards me... just like that! I didn't even realize what was happening at first... and then I started cheering for him... praising him... and he just thought he was the BIGGEST BOY EVER! About 30 minutes later... he was done... and yes, back to "walking" on his knees! Later in the evening, my parents and Lorielle stopped by (Lorielle spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa - but, wanted to visit before she went to bed.) My parents tried to get him to walk for them... he wasn't really interested... so, we kind of gave up. A few minutes later... he was up and walking around... and being a total goof! By tonight, he is walking all around the loft... and almost "running" as Lorielle "chases" him. It is sooo cute! Another milestone... YAY LOGAN! Oh my baby... well, isn't really a baby anymore!
Pictures to come... promise!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
HE'S WALKING!!!
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment