Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy's Day

A special day to show Daddy how much we love him!
Because we had such a busy day Saturday... we decided to keep Sunday low-key... and enjoy a lil' Daddy time without being so busy! Church... lunch out... backyard time... dinner with Grandma and Grandpa... followed by dessert at Whimsicals Frozen Yogurt!
Daddy's card... and gift... handmade by Lorielle



Logan opted out of the Father's Day photo shoot... yup, those terrible two's again!



My Footprints
When I was just a baby,
My footprints were real small.
I could not walk anywhere,
You carried me proud and tall.
Now that I am bigger,
My footprints are big, too.
I can run, walk, gallop, and skip;
But I still need you.
I need your guidance,
And your love
To keep my footprints placed on paths
Where I will learn what's right.
Someday when I grow up,
I hope you will look back;
To think of times when I was small,
And be proud of my feet's path.

Oh... Logan is sleeping... quick... get the camera...

Gotcha'!
Father's Day 2009

0 comments: