Friday, June 19, 2009

Haircut Anyone?

I took Lorielle for a haircut this morning... so of course, when we came home... guess what she wanted to play? "Salon". And... might you guess who her first client will be? HHHmmm... some how... some way... .she convinced her lil' brother to sit still long enough to snip, snip, snip... followed by a quick blow-dry... and he was done (literally!). (I heard him say a time or two... "No more! I'm done!"). I am sure he will "love" these pictures when he is older.






Logan decided he would give Mia a new style!


You made me sit in this chair and look like a "goof"... now it's your turn "E-lle".


Do you need a few tangles to add to your new do?


Let me see if I can tangle the brush in your long, beautiful locks!

(A quick side note: Lorielle has asked me for months to let her get her hair cut shorter (above her shoulders). With summer here... I finally agreed... and made an appointment for her. HHHmmm... does her hair look any shorter? NO! She changed her mind at the last minute and decided her hair might not grow back so she should keep it long. Yes, she is a "GIRL" - 100%!)

0 comments: