.....Memories.....
June 11, 2009 - Lorielle's Last Day of Kindergarten
Now
August 20, 2008 - Lorielle's First Day of Kindergarten
Then
My! You have grown in so many ways!
********************************
A lil' something for our precious lil' girl on her last day of Kindergarten...
(High School Musical DVD, Tinkerbell Nintendo Game, New Bathing Suit for Summer, a New Summer Nightie, and The Jesus Storybook Bible)
Congratulations Lorielle on an amazing Kindergarten year!
You did your very best...
and your awesome report card reflects all of your hard work!
Great Job Lil' Miss Sweet Pea... You did it!

2 comments:
Oh so cute! She really has grown so much in one year!! It's crazy how that happens! You are so sweet giving her such a thoughtful gift for her accomplishments. Great Job Lorielle!
Wow! She has grown so much! For some reason, your posts aren't showing up on my dashboard...I just happened to check and I saw that you had new posts...I did one similar to this on my blog and I can't believe how much Brooke has grown from her first day of pre-school to her last. Crazy! Time flies!!!
Post a Comment