Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stats


Logan's two year doctor's appointment:


Height: 35 1/2" (75th Percentile)
Weight: 28 lbs. (50th Percentile)


"Tall and Lean" according to his doctor.

Het met all of his two year milestones... and then some. And, the pediatrician assured me his "way too big attitude" is the typical terrible two's! This too shall pass... (I hope, I hope!).


New sayings:

"Serious?"

"Exactly!"

When I ask Logan what his name is... he replies "Thomas!" ... Silly boy... No, you aren't Thomas The Train... You are Logan Robert!

And... while Daddy is driving "Oh no! We're gonna crash!" ...

Although... tonight he felt the need to point out a car to Mommy while I was driving. "Oh Mommy car coming!" Apparently, he didn't think I could see it. HHHmmm... backseat driver at two years old? Yikes!

And for some reason... as you can see in the picture... I have caught him sucking his thumb a few times in the last week. What? Logan you are a big boy buddy!

(On a side note... the doctor has referred us to a pediatric neurologist... I am sure it is absolutely nothing... but, his pediatrician felt he should be seen. We have noticed his lil' hands "shake" "tremor" a few times at night... and his lil' body "jump" or "move quickly". It only happens at night... so, we are thinking it is when his body is settling down.)

0 comments: