Friday, October 16, 2009

Almost 6!

Lorielle will be 6 years old in 13 days... wow! And with a birthday on the horizon... that always means "picture time" in the Tweedy household! The original plan was to take just Lorielle... however, when Grandma found a shirt for Logan that matched Lorielle's outfit perfectly... we couldn't resist... and decided we would take both of them. You can never have enough pictures, right?

A sneak peek of the beautiful Birthday Girl... and her Handsome Brother!








I love you Lorielle! I can't believe you are almost six!

Logan did great this time and Mommy actually had a difficult time purchasing just a "few" pictures because we had so many to choose from! It always helps to have a bag of candy corn in your purse!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

They are seriously the cutest kids!! I love all the outfits you get for them, always adorable! :)