Lorielle,
Oh my sweet "baby" girl... you are 6 today! 6 amazingly precious, miraculous, blessed, unforgettable, priceless years! 6 years ago today on October 29, 2003 at 8:17 a.m. - the Lord blessed my life with a precious 6 lbs. 14 oz. gift! 6 years ago today I became a Mommy! 6 years ago today I held my daughter in my arms for the very first time and kissed her tiny lil' head! 6 years ago today my empty heart was forever filled. 6 years ago today Lorielle... God answered a lifetime of prayers. 6 years ago today a miracle was born into this world... You Lorielle... YOU!
6 years have gone by ever so quickly... but, forever etched in my heart! 6 wonderful years capturing each and every precious moment! 6 years of love and joy... smiles and laughter! 6 years of learning and growing. 6 years of milestones and "firsts"! 6 years of memories! 6 years of blessings! 6 years of thankfulness and praise! 6 years of being your Mommy! 6 years Lorielle... with you as my daughter! 6 treasured years... all because of YOU!
Lorielle the last 6 years have been the very best of my life! You are my life... my world... my everything! I am so very proud to be your Mommy and blessed beyond blessed to have you as my daughter!
Happy, Happy 6th Birthday My Lil' Miss Sweet Pea! I love you more than you will ever know! I look forward to many more "6's"... but, how about we slow it down just a bit?
xoxo Mommy xoxo





2 comments:
Gorgeous Pictures! Happy Birthday Lorielle!
So beautiful! Happy Birthday Lorielle! I can't believe you are 6 years old, WOW! :)
Post a Comment