Friday, October 30, 2009

The Celebration Continues...

After a day at Disneyland... Lorielle couldn't wait to come home and open her Birthday presents!


So, after a few pictures with all of her "stuff"... it was off to get a bath... and then... open presents from Daddy, Mommy, and Logan!
The new Tinkerbell DVD from Logan...

...and Fashion Barbie.



A new Camera from Daddy and Mommy...

A check from Grandma Devona...
The next day, Lorielle opened presents from Grandma and Grandpa.


A BFC Doll and clothes for her new doll...
And lots of new clothes... a dress, jeans, shirts, sweatpants and jackets...
... On Sunday... we had Birthday cake... Ohhhhhhhh... the Birthday cake! Oh my! Lorielle wanted an ice-cream cake... and she wanted to pick it out. So Mommy and Lorielle headed to Baskin Robbins... Mommy picked out a very cute blue cake with white daises and ladybugs... Lorielle picked out "this cake". I think it is the ugliest cake I have ever seen. I begged... I pleaded... but, this is the ONE that she wanted. It was Peanut Butter... and of course, she loves Peanut Butter... so away we want. Daddy said he wished he would have had a camera to take a picture of us as we walked out... I guess the expression on my face said everything.

Happy Birthday To You... Happy Birthday To You...
May your wish come true my lil' Miss Sweet Pea!
All smiles!
(Until later when the ice-cream cake gave her a tummy ache... and now it sits in the freezer).

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That cake looks yummy to me! I'm all about peanut butter and chocolate! :-)

Kelly said...

Looks like Lorielle got some wonderful birthday gifts and the cake sounded delicious. Can I come raid your freezer? :)