Mommy's Lil' Man!


Logan, How very much I love you! You have found places in Mommy's heart that I never knew existed. You are my baby... my lil' boy... my Bud-Bud! Always and Forever! You are the funniest lil' guy I know... your sense of humor makes me laugh every single day! Yet you are so very sensitive... you melt Mommy's heart into pieces. I love your kisses, your hugs... and even your silly little quirks (like smelling Mommy's hair!). I am so very sorry Buddy that you are not feeling like yourself... just know Mommy and Daddy are faithfully praying for you! You are strong my lil' man... and one day you will be all better! I am right by your side Logan... and I will not quit until we find all the answers to make this all go away! I am so sorry Logan... if I could take all of this on for you... I would do it in a heartbeat! You make Mommy so very proud... and I couldn't be more blessed! You are truly the bestest lil' boy ever... and I couldn't imagine my life without you! With love from here to eternity... Mommy.
1 comments:
Oh he is such a handsome boy! Love the first picture, so great! :) He is always in our prayers!!
Post a Comment