Saturday, September 5, 2009

! Cool Cousins !

Obstacles... oh, there were many!

But, in God's perfect way... in planning only He could pull together... God provided the opportunity for us to spend 4 absolutely priceless days with family!

F A M I L Y... together!
F A M I L Y... treasured!
F A M I L Y... laughter, love, and only the best of times!


My Cousin Cindy and Her Daughter Hali.


Lorielle and Cousin Mason.


Logan and Miles climbing on the truck!


Cindy and Lorielle at the creek that runs through my Aunt & Uncle's property.


Wading through the creek!


Logan's turn!


On Uncle Herald's tractor! Of course, Logan was in heaven!


Playing in the Columbia River at Cindy's house.


Lorielle, Logan, Hali, Aunt Darlene, Cindy, Lisa, Bob.


Lorielle, Hali, and Logan in the Columbia River

At the Bonfire at Aunt Darlene and Uncle Herald's.


Lorielle and Cindy.


Definitely some Cool Cousins!


Cindy, Lisa, Wendy & Clint. Okay... definitely not the best picture... but, it is the only one of the 4 of us in a very long time! Clint and Wendy hate getting their pictures taken (more than Cindy and I do!)... so, this was a bit of a challenge. But we did it... so, I am posting it! We spent summers together as we were growing up... and I have the "bestest" of memories!


"Hali will you come play with me?"


It took Logan a bit to "warm up" to everyone... but, he finally did! (Hint: Notice the tin of candy in Cindy's hand?)

Best Cousins now... who wouldn't be with a little bit of candy?


Precious!


Fun, fun, fun!


Thank goodness they are cousins! Miles thought Lorielle was his girlfriend! Even told her he loved her and gave her several kisses good-bye!


Miles helping Lorielle with her shoe. What a little gentleman! Little brother keeping an eye on the both of them... just in case he needs to step in.



Definitely Two Lil' Hams!

Priceless! Talk about fun times!


Cute Cousins!


Meeting Uncle Herald's mules...





The bonfire at the creek...


Hali and Logan on the tractor!


Too Cute!

My cousin Clint and his wife Roxanne.

Growing up I have so many wonderful memories of F A M I L Y! I had cousins on both sides of our family... some lived close by... others not so close.. but, I remember big holidays with my dad's side of the family... and countless summers that Cindy and I spent together... along with Wendy and Clint. Now we all live far, far apart. I miss my sister terribly... and I have a void in my heart for the Aunt I will never be... and the cousins my children will never have. And so family times as these... are absolutely priceless to me! Being able to spend this time with F A M I L Y meant more to me than words can ever express! Thank you Lord for allowing my children to experience a lil' bit of Heaven on Earth! (And... as you know Lord... I have already begun to pray for a possible reunion after Christmas!)

1 comments:

Kelly said...

How fun for the kids to hang out with their cousins!! Love all the pictures. So cute!