The wedding and reception took place on my Aunt & Uncle's property!
Uncle Herald, Aunt Darlene, & Wendy (Dani's mom).
The Bride... Dani... and her father.
The Bride and Groom... Dani and Brian!
You may kiss the Bride...
Husband and Wife.. Congrats!
Hali & Brandon (Cousins).
The "highlight" of Logan's day! A tractor ride... which took the guests to and from their cars.
A vase of beautiful yellow roses... remembering those who weren' t there...
Lori, Grandpa and Grandma...
What a beautiful day... Thank you Dani & Brian for allowing us to be a part of your very special day! Congratulations... and wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
What a beautiful outdoor wedding! I love your Aunt and Uncle's property, gorgeous! I bet the kids LOVED being outdoors all weekend. Glad you were able to spend time with your family, looks like all of you had a great time.
"If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You're braver than you believe; stronger than you seem; and smarter than you think! But the most things is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you."~Winnie The Pooh.
In those TIMES I can't seem to find GOD, I rest in the ASSURANCE He knows how to FIND ME.
EVERYDAY holds a possibility of a MIRACLE!
LIFE is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our BREATH AWAY.
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say "I used everything you gave me."
"God doesn't call the qualified. He qualifies the called."
1 comments:
What a beautiful outdoor wedding! I love your Aunt and Uncle's property, gorgeous! I bet the kids LOVED being outdoors all weekend. Glad you were able to spend time with your family, looks like all of you had a great time.
Post a Comment