Saturday, September 5, 2009

Newport Memories


Yup... Super Cute!


Grandma and her snugglers!




Why must my lil' man always hide his face in pictures? Boys will be boys... I guess!

Introducing the very best parents and grandparents in the entire world... and they just happen to be MINE!
My lil' munchkins!

Farmer Lorielle... and Logan the Cow... at the Tillamook Cheese Factory.


The Serious Cow... Mooooo...

The Model Perfect Cow!


Eating ice-cream at Tillamook... and acting like a ham! At least I have a picture of his face!

Chocolate Mint Chip...M'mmm...






The beach in Newport was covered in Jelly Fish... I mean hundreds!














Watching the sun set... beautiful!


We couldn't wait to see the tide pools again... however... the Kelp Flies had invaded... and we were literally covered with hundreds of them! This picture was when we first arrived... and notice the "few" on my mom and Lorielle. It was so gross we quickly left... and by the time we made it back to the car we were covered from head to toe. Really gross!


Writing in the sand with Grandpa.


Mommy and her lil' girl!




Collecting kindling for our fire on the beach.


Starting the fire...






Roasting marshmallows on the beach at sunset... fun!





Uhmm... sticky!


Checking out the Seagull!








Apple Cider and delicious dessert on our last night... Cheers!


...and Cheers with Grandpa!

Sweet Dreams!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

What gorgeous pictures! Hey, is that the famous rock from the movie Goonies?? Looks just like it and I swear it is in Oregon!