Saturday, September 26, 2009

Two!

Yes, I have two!
A girl and a boy... a daughter and a son! Two!
I have two blessings! Two gifts from above! Two precious miracles!
I have two smiling faces that greet me each morning!
I have two tired lil' faces to tuck into bed each night!
I have two to kiss, snuggle, and hug!
I have two to teach and guide!
I have two to set an example for!
I have two to play with and two to discipline!
I have two to laugh with and two to cry with!
I have two lil' hearts on fire for Jesus!
I have two to pray with and two to pray for!
I have two precious lives that God has trusted me with!

And yes... I have two faces to clean... two noses to wipe... at times two that are sick... two to clean up after... and two to referee.

Yes, I am a very blessed Mommy of two!
Two precious lil' beings that have filled every bit of my heart!
Two lil' ones that I love with all that I have!
Two answers to prayer that have forever changed my life!
I am so very proud to be a Mommy to my two!



I love you Lorielle!

I love you Logan!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Such a cute post, love it!! So true!! :)