Because we have had such a busy summer... we decided to keep the 4th of July low-key... relaxing... but, definitely fun! After church and lunch with Grandma and Grandpa... we headed home... and out into our backyard! We played... we splashed... we made home-made ice cream... barbecued hot dogs... and laughed our silly lil' hearts out! What a perfect way to celebrate America and the freedom we have! God Bless The U.S.A.
Brother's bike always seems to be more fun! (Maybe because his still has training wheels on it... but, I am sure not for long!)
Headed to the water to cool down his bike seat!
Getting Logan wet!
"Fill up please!"
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Fun On The 4th!
From The Heart By
The Tweedy Family
at
11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a perfect way to celebrate!! And I am pretty sure we drove past you guys in the WalMart parking lot a few times looking for a spot. We wer in the La Quinta Inn lot for 30 mins, perfect spot. They kick us out 10 mins b4 the fireworks. So by the time we found a spot we were up on the hill above the Bread of Life church. We actually still had a great view. Wish I would have called you!!
Wish I would have called both of you! We went up to Tuscany Hills and watched Canyon Lake's fireworks! Any yummm!!! Homemade ice cream is the best! My grandma makes it for all of us at every holiday!
Post a Comment