Oh my goodness... I truly can't believe we now have two Pillow Pets in our home... but, we do! (Thank you Daddy!). Lorielle and Logan (especially Logan) have been asking for a Pillow Pet for several months! We happened to be at the mall with Daddy... and there they were... a display case full of them! So of course, we had to find the "cart" outside that was selling them... you know... "just to look". Uhhh... so much for looking! Daddy whispered in my ear... "I am sure Logan would like to have one with him during his next hospital stay." ... So, how could Mommy even think "no".
Meet "Dog" ... and "Buttercup"
And yes... you really can pack your clothes and toothbrush in the middle to spend the night at Grandma's!
1 comments:
Ok, now I know what a pillow pet is! Ha ha, Nick always says he wants one, classic! They are really cute!
Post a Comment