Thursday, July 22, 2010

My "Boys"

When Daddy is home... Lorielle and Logan love to have Daddy tuck them into bed at night! Tonight as I listened... I heard a bit more than prayers... and the normal chatter as to what animal friends (and trains, cars, and flashlights) needed to be tucked in too! I peeked into Logan's room... and saw Daddy and Logan playing trains. My heart melted... and of course, I had to run for my camera! We are so very blessed that the Lord has provided a schedule for Bob to be home more than he has been in the past. The bond between a father and son is like no other... and I can see this being made right before my eyes! Thank you Lord! ... And to my "boys"... I love you so much and can't imagine my life without you!








Logan absolutely loves to have his trains be as long as he can make them... and then enjoys watching the pile ups on the turns! Boys!



"Hey... what's going on in here? I thought it was bedtime!"




Oh Logan! Yup, that is my boy!