Monday, July 12, 2010

Only Logan

I looked over... and saw my two lil' ones... sitting ever so cute. They had both just finished a healthy snack of turkey and grapes. Lorielle was playing Nintendo while Logan watched... ever so lovingly with his lil' arm around his sister's neck. Just precious! My camera is always close by... so, I picked it up... and very quietly... without even looking in the viewfinder... snapped their pictures. Two to be exact!

A bit later... when I hear the sounds distress coming from a bedroom... "It's my horse!" ... "But you said I could have it!" ... I sit down on the computer to remember my two lil' precious angels that sat so perfectly just minutes before...


Ahhhhhh... so, so sweet! Mommy is so very proud!



And... then I see... ... ... ...





My son... with his "mean face"! So innocent and sweet... NOT! And here I thought I was being sneaky and he didn't even see me take the picture. Only Logan... yes... only Logan!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I LOVE IT!