Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday School Again!

A few pictures before heading to church... and Logan's second visit to Sunday School!


Our big boy isn't crying because he was headed to Sunday School... He is crying because he wanted to take half the pantry with him on our way out the door! Sorry Buddy... no "snacks" (lil' bags of gummies), no peanut butter crackers, no gum... nope, nope, nope! I know... Mommy can be "mean" sometimes, huh?









Today Logan learned how God makes people grow! When I asked him who was in the family picture he said "A Dad, a mom, a grandma, and a baby!" ... Then I said "How about Daddy, Mommy, Sister, and Logan!" ... and he replied "No mommy! I'm not a baby!" ... No... he certainly isn't a baby anymore... but, he will always be my baby!
He then told me "Mommy I decorated the little boy!" ... Yes, he did! I love the pink and blue "eyes"... and check out the stars! Awesome Buddy... so Awesome!

0 comments: