Definitely a "Girly-Girl" Day... and oh, so special! Just Lorielle and Mommy! A movie... lunch (although we were stuffed from our snacks at the movies!) ... and a lil' bit of shopping! It was absolutely perfect!
It is always difficult to take pictures of ourselves! So... TAKE 1!
Nope... lets try that again... Take 2! 
Take 3!
Much easier to take a picture of my beautiful lil' girl!

...and then we were off to the movies! Ramona and Beezus! One of the cutest movies I have ever seen! We both loved it... and can't wait for the DVD to come out!
.
.
Lorielle, Thank you very much for our perfect girls day out! I love you so very much! I enjoyed every single second with you... talking... laughing... sharing our goodies at the movies... holding your hand as we walked... and just being together as Mommy and Daughter! I can't wait for our next day together!
.
Lorielle shared her plans for our next Mommy~Daughter day! ... Are you ready? A movie... back home for a swim in the pool... maybe a little time at the park, too... lunch, of course... then head to the Spa for a massage... and to get our nails done... more time in the pool... but, not our community pool... the pool at the Spa... then a few minutes in the warm spa... but, not too long because we will get over-heated... and then it will be time for dinner and dessert (ice-cream to be exact!). Hmmm... sounds good to me!
2 comments:
Can Brooke and I join you on your next mommy-daughter day? Sounds like a blast! ;-) And your real one sounds like a blast too! We're going to try to do that next week before school starts :( BOO!
How special! I used to love the Ramona books as a kid. Ummm... can I join you for your mother/daughter day that Lorielle has planned? j/k love it!! :)
Post a Comment